About 3P France
Who we are ?
3P France, all forms of isothermal solutions
- 3P France is founded in Randers, Denmark, with the creation of a factory to manufacture PE thermal bags.
Launch of the iconic thermal bag with a hard-wearing integrated handle and snap closure.
- Creation of a new production line for thermal bags with handle:
- Creation of the range of thermal covers
- Extension of our range to include Double layer kraft bags with a subcontractor in Denmark.
- Extension of our range with products around flexible nylon and polyester coolers, as well as polypropylene shopping bags, with a subcontracting factory in China.
- Development of our range of kraft freezer bags with a new partner in Turkey specialising in large production runs.
Launch of the first isothermal bag made from recycled PE: the “Isogreen® bag”.
- Launch of a new range of cold accumulators in the form of negative and positive cold gel packs.
- Standard thermal bags range switch from pure PE to eco-designed recycled PE:
- First 100% vegetable-based PE thermal bag launch
- Launch of a new range of coolers made from natural materials.
How does 3P France function?
Cemadroid certified products
The isothermal performance of our products is systematically tested by an external laboratory Cemafroid.
It should be noted that we claim the best quality/price ratio for each of our products: isothermal performance, food contact, recyclability, reusability, durability and eco-design.
Finally, our organisation is based on long-standing relationships with reliable partners in Europe and Asia. These partners are chosen according to their quality, reliability and reactivity. Each one has been selected through an audit carried out by an independent quality control specialist.
Why choose 3P France?
Thermal insulation specialist since 1987
3P France systematically makes mock-ups or prototypes to validate the projects (possibility of sampling products before any order).
We offer sales supports for our point-of-sale partners.
3P France’s values
Discover our 5 key values.
They trust us, why not you?
They share their experiences.
3P France’s isothermal bags completely fulfil this function, being resistant and insulating.”
It does everything to ensure the quality of its services, both on phone and by e-mail. The staff and management are always there when needed!”
As time went by, I discovered a professional, responsive, flexible company that listens to its customers. The quality of the follow-up of the files is really reassuring! Quality products that make my customers and our shop teams very satisfied. It is therefore quite natural that we have continued to progress together for 8 years now.”
Your online quote in only a few clicks!
3P France is committed to providing the best cold chain circuit solution on the market.